Thursday, June 27, 2013

Brewing Bucket List

A few beers from Radical Brewing I really want to try:

  • Two Bits Abbey Dubbel (p. 124)
  • Three-Nipple Tripel (p. 125)
  • Roggenbier (p. 149), possibly with add some grains of paradise, or scaled up to a bock
  • Oatmeal Cookie Ale (p. 149).  I want to redeem myself on this one.
  • Witbier with chamomile and grains of paradise, and possibly orange blossoms.
  • Caramel Quadrupel (p. 166)
  • Spiced Cherry Dubbel (p. 166)
  • Spiced Bourbon Stout (p. 169)
  • Gordon Strong's Chai Brown Ale (p. 170)
  • Mister Boing Boing Cherry Barley Wine (p. 178)
  • Black Ship Pirate Stout (p. 200)
  • Sahti (p. 244).  I'll have to find a source for fresh juniper branches.

1 comment:

  1. I made his Oatmeal Cookie ale, Spiced Bourbon Stout and I just bought the ingredients for Mister Boing Boing Cherry Barley Wine. So far his recipes have been really good.

    ReplyDelete